I write and play in quite a few different genres. The flexibility BIAB gives me makes transpositions, from one genre to another, so easy and quick. A number of times I've created a piece, intending it to be a Smooth Jazz or Smooth RnB song. But when I generated the song, it just didn't work in the intended genre.

With a simple click of the Style Picker ... BAM! The song ended up as a pretty decent Pop song. I only had to replace a couple of instruments from the new style and alter a couple of chords.

Just for kicks, I changed nothing but the style (through Style Picker) and got some very interesting results, a couple of which ended up as new songs.

I love playing around with the styles - lots of fun! Sometimes the results is hilarious, sometimes interesting, sometimes just bad and often pretty cool! I spend several hours per week doing just that. You never know what might happen that never crossed your mind.

Have fun with your music!

Alan

Last edited by Al-David; 10/19/17 01:23 PM.

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops