Yep...so many memories!!! I go back to '93
Bought a custom built desktop that had a 250MB hard drive (yes... you read that right - "MB")
4MB of ram
2 floppy drives
Pentium 486 processor.

For this "state of the art" mean machine I paid just over $2,000.

Remember when you booted up the computer and it came to an MS-Dos prompt where you would type in "win" to get Windows 3.0 running?

And now I have a confession to make and I'm hoping that PG Music doesn't prosecute me and throw my butt in jail for the rest of my life. eek Back then every piece of software came on 3 1/2" floppy disks. There really wasn't anything stopping someone to just make copies of the software to share with friends. The words "pirate software" wasn't invented yet.(at least I didn't hear it and I really wouldn't have known what it meant anyway) There were no serial numbers needed to install BIAB, or just about any other piece of software. Even Win 3.0 could be copied and installed without anything that tried to stop you from doing that.

I did change my ways once I realized that the practice was becoming illegal and I have bought any software that I've owned and used over the years.

And so I had my very first "copy" of BIAB in '93 It came with what seemed like a hundred floppies containing all the styles. I used Power Tracks Pro to edit the BIAB files. I would then record my masterpieces with a Yamaha 4 track cassette recorder... another machine marvel of it's time.

Bobby