Noel
I enjoyed the song very, very much.
Really good.
I see you're interested in getting feedback about the production. I think it's pretty good. If you accept a constructive critique, the thing that stands out for me is that the reverb on the vocals doesn't seem to match well enough the rest of the music. Not sure if it's about the kind of reverb or just the amount (or both).
The vocals seem to be too "wet" (too much reverb) in relation to - say - the guitar solo, the violin and, in the general, the background track. I think if you shorten the reverb tail on the vocals (or just decrease the amount of it) you would have a more "cohesive", consistent "space" in the mix.
And, by the way, the quality of the vocals is so good that they don't really need the help of too much reverb. If you make them drier, their quality would be even more emphasized, they would sound more focused, more clear. Less is more, when we talk reverb (and many things in music production, indeed).
Alternatively, you could add more reverb especially on the solo instruments, so to better match the vocals. But that would not be my first choice.
Of course, this is just my opinion and it's just a matter of taste and / or artistic choice.
Overall, a great song and a great mix. I truly enjoyed it.