If RealBand for Mac is not in the works, I would still love to see the ability to preserve performances in certain bars of a song, so that you don't lose them when you regenerate the song after changing the chord arrangement.

When you hear something PERFECT happening, and you know that that's how you want it to be for the final version of the song, it's pretty frustrating to have to lost that perfect moment when you regenerate the song. It makes splicing and dicing several versions of the song A LOT of extra work when exported to my DAW, and forces me to expend a lot of mental energy keeping tracks of which parts I want to use in which versions of the song.

It is crazy that maybe all I want to do is add an intro or an outro or maybe a few bars to the solo section on an otherwise very nicely performed song, and the only way to do it is to add the chords and then regenerate the entire song's performance.

Anything that would help make it easier to get as close to a perfect performance within a single version of the BIAB song would be be very welcome.

BIAB 2023 Audiophile, MacPro (Mid-2010) OSX 10.12.6
DAW: Digital Performer 8