Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle
... They use both capacitive reactance and inductive technologies.

1) Yep I want one, or more, kits)!

but (AND THIS IS NOT A DIG at you Jim just an observation - so no offense meant)

2) The quote from their website "Thanks to our patented capacitive and inductive tech, you can play guitar and hear the piano." IS NOTHING BUT PURE MARKETING HYPE! Sorry. I'm SURE that their IP & DESIGN are patented (or at least applied for)

Being a multi-disciplined certified and trained person (one of which is in electronics) there are ONLY three electronic elements at work in ANY electronic component or circuit from analog tube circuits, to digital circuits and devices, to nanotech electronics.

- resistance
- capacitance (and its associated capacitive reactance Xc)
- inductance (and its inductance reactance Xl)

https://www.clear.rice.edu/elec201/Book/basic_elec.html

Again I'd loved to have one but not for the MIDI, I have lots of MIDI guitar methods, I'm intrigued with their TEMPO and implied "key or mode" keeping it seems to have.

But the other claim is similar to something like "...our patented electron flow allows you to connect your guitar into an amp" (actually my example sounds like a Monster Cable ad - LOL)

Last edited by Larry Kehl; 12/03/17 10:47 AM.

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20