Dear Deryk...

I appreciate your comment about my singing, as I believe Ms. Grace's professionally-trained voice really made my own sound better crazy!

By the way, I believe I should thank you and the other folks at PG Music for allowing me to post the song. Why? Because I used SampleTank vocal patches when I could have used the new "ooos" and "ahhhs" that are part of the new 2018 version.

I actually ordered the new version and await its delivery. However, before I ordered it I didn't do a thorough job reading about the new additions to the software and therefore missed the announcement about the "ooos" and "ahhhs", which I apologize for. I auditioned them and they sound gorgeous! I can hardly wait to use them in my future compositions.

After I receive the 2018 update I will re-post "The Rain Song" with the seamless and meltingly mellow "ooohs" and "ahhhs" that Mr. David Wise and Ms. Shelly Justice recorded so everyone in the User's Forum can hear how great they sound.

Gratefully,

LOREN

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".