Oh, oh, if a cameo in this would just allow some of that fj songwriting skill to rub off on us!

Janice was practicing her part in the kitchen after we had come in from working on our bike trail. I saw her dancing away so I shot a short clip while drinking a cup of joe. And I’ve never done that before. Not the coffee drinking smile the video of her working up a part. She said “let’s record it” so just for grins I shot another clip while she was running through it in our music room.

At that point we had no idea it would end up in a PG Music video! I mentioned to fj that we’d shot a couple of clips and he asked that we send them because he was working on a project with PG Music. So off they went -- featuring Janice's trail work clothes and all!

Thank you fj and Pg Music for letting us play a small part in this. We sincerely hope it introduces new folks to both a wonderful product and community (and, of course allows them to appreciate fj's singer/songwriter skills). We, and I'm sure many others, look forward to the full version.

J&B