I was wondering around looking at well rooudned "set" of free and inexpensive VSTi's for a freind and remembered that Korg has a sale about now on Korg Legacy Collection and items.

Was (did actaully) going to recommend the M1 (on sale $24.99) at a minimum out of teh set and went to site to get links, info, buy links etc. and noticed the buy link doign the "oops sorry" thing.

long story short

Registrations/downloads will be moving off Korg Use Net. So worth you time now to go set up new account on Korg Id net - unless you never plan to need to reinstall/reauthorize (register) your Korg plugins in.

While there you'll get TWO "upgrade" coupons (one simply lets you re-buy the collection $0 in new store and site with new downloads and registration procedures which you don't need to do unless you later need to reinstall like the M1 or Wavestation or whaever for some reason)

and another coupon to upgrade the "bundle" to also include the new Korg ARP Odessy plugin (for an additional $49)

JUST FYI - but if you do go there PLEASE READ the info on the page and pay attention to how to move and get coupons!

http://www.korguser.net/login.asp?OS=WIN&LAN=1&TOP=1

PLEASE READ THE INFO ON THAT SITE

Larry

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20