Originally Posted By: gruverider
I really enjoyed the story and the vocal, mix and production were spot on.

Well done!

Thanks, Lawrence. Always pleased to hear your take on a song... Hope we see a BUNCH more of you - AND your songs! - through the coming year...

Originally Posted By: 90 dB
fj,

I love this one- great story.

Regards,

Lefty

Thanks, Bob... I know Bill would appreciate that, at well... Hoping your 2018 is top shelf....

Originally Posted By: Belladonna
Floyd Jane, Love the lyrics and the story it tells. Especially love the surprise ending that was really COOL!!! Reading all the comments and yes, the part about the guy loves his wife but is cheating on her with some other woman may leave some to question how could he love her and want her to be with him through a disaster. But in some cultures, it is acceptable to have those kinds of escapades, it's just not very acceptable in America. I had a friend who married a Korean guy and he thought it was just fine to see another woman for sex only. His American wife certainly did not appreciate it when he naively told her. Needless to say a divorce soon followed.

Donna - thanks. There are all kinds of stories out there to tell - regardless of whether we approve or agree...