you are probably correct

I found lots of places that announce they send out tubes via USPS or UPS (I GET THEM THAT WAY and SEND A FEW OUT THAT WAY)

so YES this COULD be overkill/over reaction to a non-issue and I might be guilty of helping spread the "scare."

but it may actually be being enforced somewhere. Like going through airports which I did at least once a week, and more often than not more than once a week, for more than 30 years. Some airport TSA allow this or that to go though and on return trip another airport TSA agent says you can't bring on-board.

After the scare with the shoe bomber and the binary explosive scare - three days later I had to actually throw away a travel weeks worth of nearly a dozen medical Rx, all of them PILLS, not liquids, and two where Schedule II items (aka "evil" opiates - that was hard to explain to Doc!)

Larry

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20