A method could be download the sound as Jim says create a simple .sfz file then add the notes using notation. Sounds complicated but it is not. Some time back I posted a sample .sfz file. In this case you only need one line but that would be very mechanical all notes would sound the same. I would have several lines to have slightly different notes. Sforzando can be used to play back the samples.

//-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// sfz Definition File
// Version 2
// My Tele Restrung based on the Cakewalk Script
//
//
//-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<region> sample=reStrings\E2.flac key=e2 lokey=c2
<region> sample=reStrings\F2.flac key=f2 tune=-25
<region> sample=reStrings\G2.flac key=g2 lokey=f#2 tune=-12

Above is a part of a .sfz. In this case my Telecaster with new strings. It shows where to find the sample. The note used to play the sample (upper and lower keys used where the one sample is used for different notes. Tune is adjusting the note slightly. You just type (or edit) the lines in Notepad and save it as a .sfz. I don't use Sforzando so I am not sure if it is easy there to adjust the velocity. I use Dimension Pro and it becomes simple to adjust the velocity giving a more realistic sound.

Just a thought

Tony

Last edited by Teunis; 01/06/18 02:00 PM.

HP i7-4770 16GB 1TB SSD, Win 10 Home,
Focusrite 2i2 3rd Gen, Launchkey 61, Maton CW80, Telecaster, Ovation Elite TX, Yamaha Pacifica 612
BB 2022(912) RB 2022(2), CakeWalk, Reaper 6, Audacity, Melodyne 5 Editor, Izotope Music Production Suite 4.1