So my BIAB 2018 hardrive arrived yesterday and I decided to give the video Realtracks a try!

PARADOX OF YOU video made with BIAB Video Realtracks

It is all a little rough around the edges....and I did not do all the editing that I normally do on my vocals, I was not using a pop filter, plus I did have a few technical issues. I ended up rendering the individual videos from Band-in-a-Box and then putting them together in my video editing software (along with the video of me singing the vocal, taken on my Ipad). It was all a bit of a mission but a good learning exercise anyway. If this song was a keeper, I would probably need to go back and rerecord my vocals properly at some stage (or not... just move onto the next thing......)

Anyway, comments are always welcome.

Lyrics and chords:
(G) (Am) (C) (G) (D)

(G) Listening to the (Em) pouring rain
(C) I know the sun will (Am) come (D)
(G) Light from dark (Em) dry from wet
(C) When wintertime is (D) done

(G) I see myself (C) as the earth
And (C) you the vast blue (Am) sky (D)
(G) Sometimes I keep you (C) grounded
And (C) you just let me (D) fly

Chorus
(G) I love it when we (Am) talk
(D) I love the silence (G) too (C)
I (G) love the yin and (Am) yang of life
The (C) paradox of (G) you (D)

(G) You are my har (Em) mony
(C) the balance that I (Am) find (D)
(G) through the windows (Em) of my days
(C) In corners of my (D) mind

(G) Sometimes you are the (C) roots
(C) growing in the (Am) night (D)
(G) Sometimes I am the (C) leaves
(C) bathing in your (D) light

Chorus
(D) I love the silence (G) too (D)

Bridge
(Em) In and out, hot and cold
(Am) Fear and courage (D) young and old
(Em) Good and bad (Am) salty sweet
(C) Up and down (D) messy neat

Chorus
(D) I love the silence (G) too (D)

Tracks:
RealTracks in style: 2915:Bass, Electric CountryPopByron12-key Ev 085 (Videotrack)
RealTracks in style: 2825:Piano, Acoustic, Rhythm CountryPopMike12-key Ev 085 (Videotrack)
RealTracks in style: 2911:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm CountryPopBrent12-key Ev 085 (videotrack)
RealTracks in style: 2829:Guitar, Electric, Soloist CountryPopBrent12-key Ev 085 (videotrack)
RealDrums in style: PopCountry16ths^01-a:Closed Hat, Sync-kick, b:Closed Hat, Rock-kick (videotrack)

Edited to add: These lyrics were posted in a recent thread in the off-topic forum about forum members posting different songs using the same lyrics, which HearTolearn started and is also busy putting some lyrics together for. But, I am hoping to get a couple of different versions from a couple of other forum members on these lyrics, shortly. If anybody wants to compose alternative music for these lyrics please feel completely welcome to do so,... Here is a link to that topic in the off topic forum http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=4&page=1

Last edited by JoanneCooper; 01/09/18 09:32 AM.

LyricLab A.I assisted chords and lyric app. Export lyrics and import directly into Band-in-a-Box 2024.
https://lyriclab.net
Play-along with songs you know and love, download SGU files
https://playiit.com/