Dear Ms. Janice & "Bud"...

I was raised as a "Catholic", but as a child in Chicago I spent a great deal of time in African-American churches of the Pentecostal, African Methodist, C.O.G.I.C. (Church of God In Christ) denominations and, let me tell you, the sound, the soul and the spirit of "I Am A Seeker" transported me back in time in a glorious way!

As I listened to Ms. Janice revealing her soul's desire to the good Lord, I recalled the sounds of hand-clapping, the richly harmonized call-and-response from the choir, the shouts of spirited affirmation from the congregation, and the minister's "Church say a-men? A-men, church, a-men, a-men, a-MEN! Praise gawd. P-r-a-i-s-e him", at song's end.

Your skillful editing (???) of the Real Tracks produced a simple, soothing and soulful accompaniment for Ms. Janice's testimonial.

I consider this as one of the best musical listening experiences I've had so far in this New Year of 2018, in or out of the User's Forum.

Sincerely,

LOREN

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".