Well said, David. Mutual respect, support and participation are the glue that holds it all together. We get a lot of that here. Even more would be even better. I know I've learned so much from the great people here. And I am forever grateful for that knowledge.

I'll be 71 years old in March. I started playing professionally in the summer of 1964 - still in high school. I've gone on to play guitar behind some amazing and very well-known folks and over the years, I've become a pretty good guitar player. But that said ... I've learned more about the "process" of music creation on these forums than I have over all those years on stage.

I appreciate the folks here and enjoy their "company". Wishing everyone a great 2018. ours started pretty rough with some very sad news; but it only gets better when it starts on the low end.

Here's hoping everyone has the best year ever in 2018.

Alan & Di

BIAB 2022 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win10*8GB DDR4*I5-6th Gen*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120 Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops