Thank you both for that great advice. Interestingly, I use Finale to notate and arrange my polka band music, and I was never able to use that program's midi playback feature to listen to my notation as a complete "front to back" recording because of similar limitations in the D.S./D.C. and trio playback. I actually do use the one chorus option in BIAB as you suggest. I thought that maybe I was incorrect, since I noticed that the tag ending feature is not available unless I have multiple choruses in my song. I didn't realize that I had a limited number of measures available! Fortunately, I have never tried a song that reached that number. I was interested in the tag ending possibility since I have been having trouble making convincing endings to my polkas using Realtracks. Many polkas end with a single "stinger" (to use a military march term) or two short notes, one on each beat of the final measure. I have been using band in a box "shots" to attempt to replicate this final note, but my results are not ideal. Sometimes, the final shot includes an eighth note on the off-beat. I wish there was a way that I could simply copy and paste the sound of a cymbal crash plus snare and bass drum on my final beat. Maybe I could increase the volume of my final "shots" to make them sound accented? I look forward to learning more about this program and this forum looks like a great place to do so.