On my old computers, I often use WordPad for words, it used to open up in the full screen mode.

In Win10 it opens in the portrait mode, and my words don't fit without word wrap which makes it too long to fit all the words in one screen without a page down.

If I use landscape mode, it fits, and I can save it that way, but as soon as I open the file again it opens in portrait mode.

So does anyone know how to open it in either full screen or portrait mode by default?

If not, another recommendation for a very light on the resources, basic, instant loading replacement.

I'm still using an XP computer on stage so it doesn't matter, but some day it will reach it's expiration date and go kaput, so I want to head this off at the pass.

I don't rely on words unless the song is new, or if I get distracted in the middle of a song (like somebody coming up and trying to talk to me while I'm singing). It's nice to have them there if I get out of the zone.

Thanks,
Notes

Bob "Notes" Norton smile Norton Music
https://www.nortonmusic.com

100% MIDI Super-Styles recorded by live, pro, studio musicians for a live groove
& Fake Disks for MIDI and/or RealTracks