Originally Posted By: Scott C
Very cool tune. This one got me tappin my toes. Super vocal and lyric. Guitar tracks were excellent.

Thanks Scott. I appreciate it.

Originally Posted By: kybordr
Really good job, love that southern/country rock vibe. Great guitar work. This would definitely please a country western bar full of drunks on a Saturday night!

Thank you. I may get a chance to test this on a bar full of drunks soon. wink

Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
Greg, great guitar work going on in here! I also want to mention that you did a good job working the piano in and out in a very tasteful manner! That break you put in about a third of the way through was nice (flowed so smoothly). A lot of songs posted seem to have trouble with those sounding natural! Very good work in my opinion! Thanks, Torrey

Hey Torrey, thanks for the nice comments. That was my goal for the piano in this song.

Originally Posted By: Deryk - PG Music
What a tune! This showcases a really good understanding of songwriting. It is wonderfully catchy, and the arrangement is superb. It's an earworm, and the guitar work is superb. It is very reminiscent of classic rock of the late 70's and early 80's for me. I'm getting a Toto/Boston kind of vibe a little bit.

Great work, and thanks so much for sharing smile

Thanks for the kind comments Deryk. The late 70's & 80's were prime time for me! grin

Originally Posted By: RichMac
Hi Greg and Kathy,

Great song and very well done.
Title could be my mantra.

Cheers.

Thank you RichMac. Kathy thanks you too.

Originally Posted By: Steve Young
Nice energy in this one. Really like the guitar. Well written, and performed. Really enjoyed this one!

Steve

Hey Steve, I appreciate you taking the time to listen and for the nice comments.

Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
Rock on man! Got a bit of an early Skynyrd groove going here.

Your fine performances with both vocals and guitar take the write into solid country rock land. A good place to be.

And you wrapped it up with a mix that sounds excellent on our monitors.

Kudos!

J&B

Thanks J&B! Skynyrd and country rock are a comfort zone for me! grin