Guitarhacker: Thank you for sharing your successful experience!

You have the chance to play an instrument and know the theory, this is unfortunately not my case, I can create melodies instantly and indefinitely, create and superimpose a melody on another as counterpoint, same for chords, I can align notes in harmony with the melody and create chords without knowing their name, my problem is the progression by following a progession already existing, I do not know how to transpose my phrase if there is already a chord progression, there I can not follow another progression already existing. If I try to follow, I unconsciously compose another melody instead of transposing these 4 or 5 notes, and what was supposed to be a background accompaniment turns into lead melody in competition with the top line melody.

What I hope to find in Biab is the ability to transpose my Phrase or Riff, created virtually in the piano roll of my DAW, I want to be able to create a phrase or a bass line in C and introduce it as Reference phrase, Biab will take over after each change of chord to modify and transpose this sentence as would an arpeggiator or a hardware arranger.