Originally Posted By: Andrew - PG Music
Hello Ralof,

You have some good points. However, I will point out that there are only about 20 files total

20 files? I have 57 listed

[ Internet Order # 29XXXX, 8 files ]
[ Internet Order # 23XXXX, 7 files ]
[ Internet Order # 23XXXX, 40 files ]

So I was wrong when I said 57, there's only 55

Quote:

... and the dmg's are pretty large, so one thing I would want to look at is how you are downloading. (I'm not arguing that 100 GB of files is a quick and easy download and that it can't be improved).

Quote:

With regards to 2016 -> 2017 upgrade, if you had the 2016 EverythingPAK, then the 2017 PlusPAK is a good option if you are downloading and don't need the entire 2017 EP on a new hard drive. This gives you all of the new RealTracks material etc.

Maybe you see the possible confusion there? You write "the 2017 PlusPAK is a good option if you are downloading and don't need the entire 2017 EP on a new hard drive"

I want the entire EP on my harddrive, but is the 2017 EP different from my 2015 EP? Apart from the PlusPAK? These are things you ponder when you sit with the finger on the trigger. If had gone for the EP, I would have paid for what I already own.

But you should really make some kind of in-system download manager. Just have the demos in and mark the styles we have already downloaded while we at the same time can see and check out the ones we have not. If the one we want is not what we own, then we can buy it. More money for you, because we all know that if *that* style is what makes our song take off, we'll buy it smile