Hi,
It's not just a single VST, but several.
- For the most part, as soon as I click on Play, Biab modifies the preset automatically and often puts it on the default preset, and sometimes the preset 26 of any plugin!
- On others, it puts default fx integrated VST (Reverb, Delay), all changes are reset by default when I click on Play.
- And on others, you can not change the volume, neither on the mixer of Biab (it keeps the position but no change of volume), nor on the knob of the VST (the knob returns to the default position after Play.

Some give the opportunity to work around the problem by going into the global preferences of the VST and locking external midi control / change.

But for the most part, the only solution is to prevent Biab from controlling the VST MIDI parameters and so far, I have managed to limit most of these initializations by modifying Biab parameters, but it remains still work, I now want to avoid setting it to the point of limiting its own useful features and especially the too customize it and alter its performance.

How then to prevent Biab from changing the settings of the VST loaded without limiting it to the other MIDI functions out of VST ?