Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Nice to see you back around, Greg!

What a great title/hook! Perfect for the Rock treatment you've given it. Has a BTO flavor to it. The chorus really takes off.

Nice guitar work throughout.

This had me "dancin' in my chair"...

fj

Hey Floyd, Thanks for the listen. It does have a bit of a BTO thing going for it.... I guess if you're gonna be good at doin it wrong, you better know how to be takin care of busineess! grin

Originally Posted By: dcuny
No guitar solo from Kathy? wink

Great song, strong hook, fun to listen to you sing it.

Thanks for the nice comments David. Kathy's not quite ready to be soloing yet, but it's funny at our last couple of lessons all she wants to do is play this song... Have to force her to work on something else! laugh

Originally Posted By: PeterF
Greg

Really nice rocker. Liked the vocal and some wonderful guitar lines throughout.

Peter

Thanks Peter I really appreciate that.

Originally Posted By: gruverider
Love the story behind the song!

And WOW what a song! That's Rock-n-Roll!!!

Just a few seconds in and I reached out and cranked it Up.

And half way through I noticed I had a smile on my face.

Loved it!

Well thanks a lot gruverider, that's so nice of you!

Originally Posted By: Noel96
Greg,

You and Kathy have created an outstanding work.

The production sparkles and the mix and arrangement unfold with all the professionalism of a person who really know his way around music, knobs, dials and VU meters. My feet started tapping somewhere around bar 2 and didn't stop until the end.

It's really good to see you back in the forum again!

All the best,
Noel

Thank you Noel! I always look forward to your comments. Kathy will be thrilled as well. I thinks she's pretty excited about having a song she co-wrote being recorded and listened to by others... Her husband says he starting to feel like he's married to a rock star. wink