When I updated to BIAB 2018 I was having all sorts of trouble with recording and playback. It was suggested I use asio4all and it has worked perfectly fine with both Realband and BIAB. My current problem is if I set up BIAB with the asio driver I cannot set up realband even though I would not be using them at the same time. I have to keep resetting the drivers depending on which software I am using. Before I did not have this issue.
Currently
BIAB playback with MME tascam ok
Realband playback with mme Tascam ok
Neither will record. No input signal showing
with my Podxt and my Tascam interface.
Error message with Podxt "Get buffer size function failed"
Tascam pop up "Did you keep your computer up to date? Errors in the OS may cause any issue".
I was attempting to uninstall this morning, the codex wave synth but could not find it in the programs list. It created a list of microsoft visual C++2005 Redistributable (X64) and X(68) as well as a group of others dated 2008,2012,2013 and 2015. I uninstalled these only after creating a restore point. The restore kept failing. I then went online and downloaded the codex again and got the programs back but the issues are not resolved. I then scanned the hard drive for errors which there were some but they could not all be fixed. I have a log but it will not let me see it offline.
Windows Research protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.
Details are included in the cbs.log windir\logs\cbs\cbs.log.
Note that logging is currently not supported in offline servicing scenerios.

Last edited by Rich59; 03/07/18 12:12 PM.

BIAB 2018 latest build, Window 10 Pro 64 bit operating system
X64 based processor
Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU ES-2670 @ 2.60GHz
16 Gigs Ram
Tascam 2x2 audio interface. Podxt