Originally Posted By: cliftond
yes, just a top notch song love the beat feel vocals and that guitar!!!super song!!!

Thank you!

Originally Posted By: Noel96
Robert and Scott,

You've certainly brought out the very best in one another.

Scott
Your guitar work sounds incredibly polished (as always). What really appealed to me was how it stood out in contrast to the baritone guitar. When your playing first entered, the very first thought that came to my mind was "that sounds SO good... such great instrumental contrast".

Robert
I've never heard you sing better. The production sizzles with competence and your vocals sit strong and confident against such an inspired arrangement. The melody, lyrics, arrangement and production all work hand-in-hand to deliver a superb listen through my headphones.

This is definitely A+ teamwork!

All the best,
Noel

Noel,
I left it up to Scott to mix/match his tracks with the baritone and other BiaB guitars- I agree he blended them nicely!
After Scott had added his guitar I had to redo some vocal parts to try and match the "attitude" he brought- really pleased that you liked the vocals.
Many thanks for such a positive review!

Robert

Originally Posted By: animarorecords
Hello, Robert and Scott

What kind of genre does it belong to?
As Deryk said, very reminiscent of 90's indie rock?
The originality is too amazing anyhow.
I entirely agree with Noel.
The production sizzles with competence and your vocals sit strong and confident against such an inspired arrangement.
Scott's guitar work also sounds incredibly polished.
Enjoyed my listen a lot.

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi

Shigeki,
Its nice to hear you found this original-thank you for all your kind comments!

Robert

Originally Posted By: PeterF
Scott & Robert

That was very nice indeed. Lovely guitar solo Scott, with excellent atmospheric playing throughout.
Robert as noted really nice work on the vocal, and another one of your poetic lyrics - has a bit of a progressive rock sound.
Great work from both of you.

Peter

Thank you for your listen and comments Peter!
I think its Scott`s guitar that really brought out the drama of the song.

Robert