Originally Posted By: Joe -PG Music
Very solid groove to this, I really enjoy the progression and instrumentation. Good vocals too! Thanks for sharing this with us Robertkc!

Thank you, Joe!
Robert

Originally Posted By: RnAM
Robert,

Your inspiration truly never seems to run out. Yet another example of creativity combined with a surreal atmosphere and great vocals.
Scott's addition, once again, is a true asset.

Rob and Anne-Marie

Rob & Anne-Marie,
That`s a comment I`ll remember...I sure hope my song muse has a few surprises left.
Thank you for listening and liking!

Robert
Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
Robert/Scott, what a great effort from you guys! Wonderful lyrics and awesome chord changes abound! Scott you did some very nice work in this and I also caught some of the little subtle things going on low in the mix that really enhanced this one! Thanks, Torrey

Torrey,
The basic chords came from playing along with an old surf guitar instrumental. Thanks for your comments on the mix- I think there are 5 guitar tracks going at times!
I appreciate your positive review.

Robert
Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Robert & Scott,

A big WOW to you both!

This is a great listen. Start to finish. It grabs ya from te get-go and never lets go.

Terrific write - both lyric and melody. Super vocal, Robert.

Excellent arrangement and mix. Solid!

SUPER lead, Scott - terrific tone.

Loved it.

fj

Floyd,
That`s very kind, sir!
Yes, Scott`s tone is awesome on this.
I`m glad you liked the vocals- I think this is the first time I`ve recorded a doubled vocal for an entire song..its not so easy to get the delay right.

Robert