Enjoyed the video and found it very useful and informative. I noticed a few things that may help make the process more useful for you and others.

If you notice when you are importing the audio track and the import window opens, The box with the beat/bar/ticks - the bar defaults to -1 to account for the lead in. If you change the bar to 1 rather than -1, it will help you align the first bar more accurately. In the ACW, when you mark the first bar, Rt click again and make that first bar change permanent and the ACW will realign the tracks.

Around the 9:45 mark when you are discussing placing the audio onto the melody track in order to take advantage of the Mute every 2nd loop (or whatever skipping sequence you choose) to play along without the audio playing and also take advantage of the box to check to advance to the next looping:

It wasn't clear to me regarding moving the audio from the Audio Track to the Melody Track in your explanation but this is accomplished from the Audio Button on the top toolbar by making the audio a Performance Track. When you do this, you will not hear any sound from the Melody Track until you generate the song. Once you generate, the Performance Track plays and you can hear the audio and then those Melody Loop features work.

I'd also be interested to know what screen capture program do you use to create your tutorials.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.