Hi, all:

I'm a new member to BIAB, and after an agonizing few months of frustration with BIAB (totally lost), I gave it another go and seemed to a least make things works for this simple song. I was recommended to this site by another user, whose been way supportive. Please let me know if I'm not following etiquette here, as it's a new site for me, and I certainly want to make sure I start off on the right foot.

At any rate, here's a link to the song. Most all of it, but for the vocal of course, are from BIAB, though there is one track that's me on the guitar, but very muted. Per the guidelines, I think I'm expected to provide specifics on which BIAB or RealTracks were used, but I kinda mixed and matched and don't think I can resurrect them. I'll be more careful in the future about tracking that. I did the vocal and guitar in GarageBand, after moving over a mix of WAV files from BIAB.

I'm really interested in how to get better at BIAB. For example, I've already got feedback regarding "markers" (BTW, there are none in this song--who knew?). But any other advice you can give on future efforts to a somewhat pathetic newbie would be very welcome. It's why I'm here.

Thanks in advance for your patience and kindness.

Here's the tune: Won't Be Hard to Say Goodbye

Kindest regards,

Deej