Forum user, Pipeline, has created a wonderful Band-in-a-Box for Windows accessory application he has named the BiaB Chord Picker Tool. The tool is available +++ HERE +++ . Pipeline indicated he's hoping to develop a similar application for Band-in-a-Box for Mac.

The BiaB Chord Picker Tool saves keystrokes by sequentially entering a multi-stroke chord name into the chord chart at the single press of a button.

The tool can be user modified to automatically enter ANY multi-stroke keyboard combination at the press of a single key.

My request is for PG Music to include the tool with the next Band-in-a-Box release. By then the tool should be out of beta testing. This gives users that do not frequent the forum the opportunity to use the tool. The tool could be included as a free bonus.

Long term I would like to see the tool integrated into Band-in-a-Box. There could be a checkbox option to automatically start the tool whenever the chord sheet window is open. Perhaps there can be an icon on the control panel.

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1109) RB (Build 3) Ultra+ PAK
Cakewalk - Zoom MRS-8 recorder
Desktop: i7 Win 10 build 2004, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Laptop: i3 64bit Win 10 build 21H2, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home