Originally Posted By: Tano Music
One of the things I liked about your song was how on the third line of your chorus you varied the melody instead of simply repeating is as most songs do. Really good guitar work, and I liked the banjo in the background.

I’m not a big fan of the la-la-la type of lyric substitution.. for my taste, I would add a different instrumental sound instead of the vocal there, but you had some nice harmonies to take advantage of that approach. Also, I would have taken it out with a fade..maybe you didn’t intend to leave that little ending segment in there..

Thanks for sharing!

Hey Tano, Thanks for the comments. I'm generally not a big la-la fan either, but my co-writer liked it... so it stayed. You are correct that I didn't mean to leave the ending segment, should have been a complete fade.

Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
Nice write, arrangement and vocal/guitar performances....

We enjoyed the listen!

J&B

PS Cool guitar names smile

Thank you J&B. I appreciate the listen. I also have an archtop named... of course, Archie.

Originally Posted By: rayc
It's a very cool collaboration.
Nice BIAB arrangement and well played addition stuff.
The only nit I would pick is that the very 1st syllable is weak in comparison to the rest of the line - that'd only take a 10 tweak to fix then you have a dead set classic 70s singer songwriter piece.

Ray, Thanks for the listen & comments. Didn't really notice that weak syllable till you pointed it out.

Originally Posted By: SpaceDog
Great production on this. Very pro sound.
SD

Thank you very much SD.

Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Very cool!! Really taps into the era of music that I love. Nice write, great vocal, and top production/mix. Everything works!! Take care. Greg

Thanks Greg. It's my era too.