A Morning Chill

Back, at least for a while. I've written very little original music since December. We've uploaded some instrumental stuff to Songtradr that I did when I was going through chemo, but that's about it. I wrote about 60 instrumentals during that time. I haven't posted many of them here as I feel you might get bored with nothing but instrumentals.

Anyway, here's one I put together yesterday. It's a guitar instrumental, kind of bluesy with a touch of sadness. There are several effects on the guitar.

PS: I did scratch one thing off my bucket list: I acquired a fabulous jazz guitar. It's a Stromberg Monterey. Been wanting one for years. If you're interested:

Di said to tell everyone hello - she's still recovering. Almost lost her in February and March to sepsis. She's hanging in there but very weak.

I'll be over to listen as I can. Best wishes to all.

File:A Morning Chill.SGU
Key=Bb , Tempo 80, Length (m:s)=3:24
4 bar intro, 20 bar chorus, from bar 5 to bar 24. Repeat x3 choruses
No Melody
No Soloist track.
Song is saved with Volume, Pan, Reverb, Chorus, Bank0,
Song is saved with bar changes for Volume Changes,
Style is _SOARING.STY (Soaring Ballad w/Guitar Solo)

RealTracks in style: ~2474:Bass, Acoustic, Held Ev 085
RealTracks in style: ~2505:Piano, Electric, HeldChords 085
RealTracks in style: 2914:Guitar, Acoustic, Fingerpicking Folky16thsBrent Ev16 085
RealTracks in style: 2690:Guitar, Electric, Soloist Slow16thsPopBrentSimple Ev16 075
RealDrums in Song: PopCountry16ths^01-a:Closed Hat, Sync-kick, b:Closed Hat, Rock-kick

** Just want to be clear that the lead guitar track is a Brent Mason RT, not me. **

Last edited by Al-David; 06/03/18 10:09 PM.

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops