Many pages of the PG Music website have a "My Account" button. See the first image for an example. The button provides customers quick and easy access to their account management page.

The PG Music forum pages do not have a "My Account" button. See the second image for an example.

My requests are for PG Music to:

(1) Change the button name from "My Account" to "My Sales Account". Changing the button name will separate the button functionality from the account set up to become a forum member.

(2) Add a "My Sales Account" button to the black banner at the top of the forum index page. The black banner at the top of the forum index page has blank space that can be used to add the button. See the red highlight to the top right of the second image. Placing a "My Sales Account" button will allow forum users quick access to their sales account management page while reading sale posts PG Music places in the forum.

To be consistent with the rest of the PG Music website I would move the black banner SEARCH SITE box to far right of the black banner, the Shopping Cart to the left of search and the "My Sales Account" button to the left of the Shopping Cart.

These changes will provide customers that are also forum members easy access to their account. This will make it easier for loyal customers that are forum members to find out if they already own products that are on sale.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Clipboard01.jpg (177.25 KB, 48 downloads)
"My Account" Button
Clipboard02.jpg (162.07 KB, 48 downloads)
Please Add "My Account" Button

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1109) RB (Build 3) Ultra+ PAK
Cakewalk - Zoom MRS-8 recorder
Desktop: i7 Win 10 build 2004, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Laptop: i3 64bit Win 10 build 21H2, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home