Originally Posted By: Noel96
Josie,

This is s-o-o-o-o-o engaging to listen to. I love it!!! The composition, the rhythm, your singing, the arrangement... everything!

You've certainly come up with some exceptional lyric phrases...

Firstly, I LOVE the opening metaphor, "It's on us to turn the wheels around". It paints the background really well and sets the stage purposefully for the lyrics that are to follow.

And what about "dusting off the Golden Rule"? ..... the way that you've taken the phrase "Golden Rule" and made it into a really easy-to-picture action appealed to me. The description "rainbow of hands" also resonated powerfully... it's multi-layered phrase that works on many levels.

I really, REALLY enjoyed this journey.

It's terrific to see you again. The site is just not the same when you're not here smile

All the best!
Noel

Thank you so much Noel! I wrote the music first on this song and pages of lyrics before settling on these and keeping it simple. Than as you know, I almost drove myself batty over the mix...at one point I was ready to scrap it all. So I was happy by the grace of God I hung in there and finally just let the chips fall. I won't say the number of tracks on this song just thank God for reaper stems. blush smile I'm so glad you enjoyed it.