Originally Posted By: GocartMoz
This is such a beautiful tune. Janice’s vocals are pristine, as I often say. Really loved the lyric, as well. Very relatable. Dig the percussion, as well. So good,

Dave

Thanks Dave! Glad the lyric worked for also.

J&B

Originally Posted By: Sundance
What a gorgeous song. The mix is excellent and I love the arrangement and the vocal. Great choice on those drums and the slide guitar is icing along with that cool echo on the ending. touching. Makes me want to hear it again.
Well done.

Josie

Jose,

Thank you for the very thoughtful and positive comments!

J&B

Originally Posted By: HearToLearn
I know I tend to use the words "atmosphere" and "mood" a lot; but I feel they are under-expressed in importance to a song. After all the "tech talk" is done; it boils down to the feeling a song creates...and My God this song does that.
You know why and how, because you did it...so, I won't go into it...but I was blown away. Right down to the changing of effects on the vocal to emphasize both the lyric and meaning via sonic revelation was fantastic!

I love this song!

Top notch creating and capture of a feeling from ALL of you. Thank you for making and sharing this!

Reading this offers us affirmation that perhaps we are on the “right” track with our gradual shift to more Americana productions. And, yes, ultimately it is all about the feeling - sometimes we lose sight of that lost in the tech stuff. We appreciate your thoughts very much.

J&B