Originally Posted By: Noel96
Hi Alan,

Well this one certainly sets the tone! I always love a Jazz Piano Trio and you've done everything right to keep my enthusiasm for such ensembles intact! It's a really pleasant and happy journey in music that you've composed here. I was with you all the way.

I can't believe that you did this in such a small time frame. As I've said a number of times, I'm amazed at how productive you are, at how little time you often use to complete a work, and at how very good your compositions sound. It's true... I'm envious smile

Thank you for sharing!

Best wishes to you and Di,
Noel

Hi Noel.

Thank you very much! Glad it works for you. As far as the time frame, I guess I don't go through all the steps many of the other contributors here do. The chord progressions come to m e pretty quickly. As long as it keeps working, I guess I'll keep doing it that way! Wishing you the very best.

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops