Hi everyone - brand new member, just started posting today.

I downloaded BIAB yesterday and I'm really looking forward to getting to know it. Exploring the possibilities this morning, I am blown away by the horsepower in this software.

The song in this post was not created with BIAB (hope that's ok - I will certainly post new songs as they are created), but it has an interesting story behind it.

While searching for inspiration one cold and rainy day in Vancouver, Canada, my Windows computer froze. While rebooting, the desktop picture of the little island in a turquoise sea with a lone palm tree came up. On that dreary day, it was just what I needed.

I imagined a storyline of sailing through the Caribbean, heading for that blue horizon. To use a cliche...the song almost wrote itself.

BUT THAT'S NOT THE END OF THE STORY!

I recorded it, using a chord-building website to get a bass/drums/keys backing track, and I put in my own guitar parts. Posted it up on SoundClick, and got a lot of nice comments and a few downloads.

But then, someone in Australia asked me if he could re-record it. Sure, why not? It's all in good fun. He did a great job, but I was blown away by his backing track and female background singers!

I asked him to email the backing track to me so I could put a vocal on it.

This is the result:
https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=7877256

Hope y'all like it.

Oh - by the way. We no longer live in cold and grey Vancouver. We live in The Bahamas.

All you gotta do is dream.....