Quote:
i never registered my 2000 biab so i couldnt download the updated software programs.didnt have a cd player and all my old stuff was on cd .

Actually, back then, they didn't have the download capability like they do now. There was no "online account". They could send you links for specific downloads (which Kent has offered), but I don't believe these old programs will appear in your account.

I remember reporting that some of those special libraries did not display properly when Windows 7 came out (worked fine in Windows XP). PGMusic updated the programs and provided new installers to patch the program to work properly.

I would definitely take them up on the offer of downloading the necessary installers. Hopefully, they will be fully self contained with the entire program (not needing to refer to content on the CD, since you don't have a CD driver). If you do need the CD for some reason, then I would suggest you find a friend with a CD/DVD on their computer who can convert it to an ISO file (IMGBurn does a nice job of that). From there, you can install a virtual CD driver on your computer (I use DVDFab Virtual Drive - it's free. You can then mount the ISO on your computer as if it were a physical CD/DVD drive.

And while you're at it, why not virtualize any other CD's you might need. Just save the ISO files to a USB drive.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com