Originally Posted By: Tano Music
Alan..I really liked how you kicked this track off, with that couple of bars of acoustic(?), before launching into the band; immediately hooked me with that! And throughout, a thoughtful selection of parts, etc.--added lots of interesting colorations and bits, caused me to listen very carefully. Blues patterns are so familiar, you can wind up just sitting back, letting it soak in (while you sip your bev)--nothing wrong with that, but taking the extra effort to choose parts, add items like the walking bass, etc. turn the track into more than just 'background blues' and into something that you want to listen closely to.
Great work!

Hi!,

A little behind on listening and replying due to wife's health issues.

I, too, liked the acoustic lead in. No good explanation - just sounded good, so I did it. I sincerely appreciate your comments about adding some of the little things. I do what i can to make 'em sound good! I was a lead guitar player in a band for over 50 years - I guess I picked up a few worthwhile things along the way. Delighted to hear you enjoyed it - many thanks!

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops