If the issue you are experiencing has previously been reported, our amazing development team has likely come up with a fix already!

• Please check you are running the latest build of your software on our Support webpage HERE

• If an update is needed - just download and install the latest build (with the program closed), restart your program, and see if your issue persists.

Require further assistance? There are excellent resources at your disposal!

• How-To Questions: 
    • If you have a “how to” question, there is a full Users Guide in your Help menu to get you started. There are also online manuals found HERE.

Our FORUMS are also a great place to ask simple “how-to’s”. Our members are incredibly friendly, knowledgeable, and happy to help out a new user! 

If you’re really stuck, you can always contact us at support@pgmusic.com! We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible (typically within 48 hours, Monday to Friday).

• Downloading and Installation Issues:
      • If you are having trouble downloading or installing your new purchase, please check out the Pre-Sales FAQ "I just placed an order, but I am unable to download the software. What should I do?" article HERE.

You can also contact our sales department directly for assistance.

• If you are getting an error message:
        • Check our FAQ and Knowledge Base Forum for your product to see if there is a quick fix. If the topic isn’t covered, please contact technical support at support@pgmusic.com or by calling 1-866-983-2474 from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (Monday - Friday). 

• Bug Reporting:
          • If you think you have found a bug in the software, please email us at support@pgmusic.com with the details so we can take a look! 

Alyssa - PG Music