Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
If a song has a mix of 3/4 and 4/4 time signatures, and needs to start in 3/4, it needs to use a 4/4 style and use F5 to set the first bar to 3/4. However, this means that the count-in will be in 4/4 when the song then actually starts in 3/4.

It seems to me that it would be a whole lot more practical if Band In A Box just produced the count-in using the same time-signature as the first bar of the song. If the first bar plays in 3/4, the count in should automatically be in 3/4. This would be a great improvement.

Hope others approve.

Regards
Trevor

A request to fix a genuine and very real operational bug in the program that frankly should still not be there.

This particular bug fix request is only 5 years old now. The fault is not imaginary. This can't really be impossible to fix. Action available? 2019? Can we possibly hope?

I am not agitating. Many feel strongly about this and don't want to and should not be let down for another year.

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones