For me the most interesting part of that whole vid was just the bit where Mr. Kent was able to create a very convincing "Part C", something that I've been hoping (actually requesting) to be an actual part of at least future RT sets, if not past & present.
By "very convincing" I'm especially thinking of how cleverly the RT set for the C-part was selected in terms of its instrument (particularly the bass & drums), which I assure you is not nearly as straight forward and easy to do as Mr. Kent made it look!
Case in point: I'm currently working on a project, where the intention was to go from swung reggae to a more trad swing mid song, and that seemingly simple idea is proving to be near impossible in praxis with RT's, primarily due to how the bass & drum kits used are so vastly different in sound, that the overall effect is rather like I've suddenly cut and pasted in something from a completely different group of people playing completely different instruments in a completely different studio! crazy

So kudos to the maker of that clip for pulling off such a near-impossible feat cool

Last edited by Icelander; 11/23/18 01:29 PM. Reason: Further details

There's only one thing to do in crisis like this - Sleep on it!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
BBox 2022 Audiophile, Mac Pro Intel, OSX 10.6.8, 800x600 (TV VGA)