Well, I've tried twice to leave a comment and when I hit "submit" - it simply disappeared. (at the same time I left the comment over on Soundcloud) Isn't cyberspace a wonderful place??!! Hopefully it will work this time.

Loved it - found no mistakes/flaws as you mentioned - you must have been listening to a different version before you settled on this one. It reminded me of what was popular after the beginning of the British invasion in the early to mid 60s. That 12-string really puts it in that arena.

If I had vocal chops like yours, I's celebrate and tell everybody! Totally loved it! And, BTW - referring back to Floyd's comment - I had a '66 Mustang GT convertible in the late 60s and man, I could hear this playing as I drove all around St. Louis back then.

Just FWIW - I lived in Virginia in the middle 60s - first Woodbridge (near DC) and then Blackstone (west of Petersburg on Highway 460).

Cool song - i could stand a few more like this. Best to you.

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops