Originally Posted By: bluage
"PeterF", Leon & all...

Listening to your song, "That's the Way Life Goes", I felt like I was in the midst of some huge audience in a colossal performance space, with all us thousands of listeners united in our hearts and souls as we stood entranced in silent empathy with the melancholy lyrics and forgiving music.

That comment applies to the production, the sound of which is as spacious a forest, and yet as intimate as family members gathered around a relative about to blow out the candles on a birthday cake after someone turns off the lights.

The comment also applies to the backward-looking lyrics that seem to describe the subject of the song taking stock of his past decisions, the consequences of those decisions, and resignedly accepting them, but with an open door to future happiness, if only...

Major impact, here, folks, emotionally, technically, musically, lyrically...it's all there.

I bow to your creativity and sensitivity!

LOREN

P.S> Was that Ms. Janice's harmonizing voice I heard in the mix?

Loren thanks for the delightful review you certainly have a way with word. And the harmony was not Janice this time just me doing my best Neil Young impersonation.

Peter