Originally Posted By: Al-David
This is my wife, Di, singing it in a simple video.

Dear Alan...

This is the first time I ever heard you singing, Ms. Di. As soon as you opened her mouth (and heart) to sing "Unbreakable Heart", I was silenced, immediately and awesomely. How clear, how expressive, how emotionally affecting your voice is! I felt deep down in my soul every word of those heart-breaking lyrics. I wished someone had been present with me as I listened to you, so I could tell them urgently, "Hey! Hey, you all, pipe down, and then get yourselves in here and listen to this woman sing!"

Thank you, thank you, Ms. Di, for this lovely, lovely Christmas gift that you gave to this thread. God bless you, and keep you, too.

Alan, the lyrics are so imaginative in the they illuminate the subject of the song -- broken hearts -- that they could soothe the pain of any heart-broken soul who read them:

"From an angels tears God made the stars..."

"In my blue world you shone like heavens fire..."

Those words assembled with such undeniable inspiration crystallize so much feeling that they made me sit still with my eyes closed so my heart could see what they were saying.

Thank you, Alan and Ms. Di, for enriching my evening with this song. I hope that you two have a warm, memorable, nostalgic and spiritually meaningful Christmas and New Year smile.

Most sincerely,

LOREN

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".