Originally Posted By: A_R
Originally Posted By: RobH
I haven’t played with VSTis in BiaB so I can’t comment, however I don’t think all the problems are user error
You're right, It's not user error, I can open Presonus Studio One, load a midi file, drag several VSTi plugins onto different tracks, assign midi channels, load patches, and be playing a song in under a minute, and do it all day long if I want with no errors, crashes, sluggishness, or abnormal behavior, with BIAB 2019 I can waste an entire afternoon hoping to find some magic combination and sequence of events to get it to work and just end up frustrated after each try, so I just end up using the Sforzando VSTi while in BIAB and export the midi to my DAW where I can using all my VSTis just I was doing with the previous 32 bit versions

Ditto!

Like you I can also use Studio One without a single problem. IMHO the BiaB VSTi is a half baked product that never should have been exposed to the public. I try to use the VSTi after every update but thus far no success. However for my workflow if I can not assign a sound source in a Studio One track and have the BiaB VSTi access it like every other VSTi can then the BiaB VSTi is useless to me.

The VSTi is great if you are a RT user but not so great for the MIDI side.

YMMV

Me, it's not about how many times you fail, it's about how many times you get back up.
Cop, that's not how field sobriety tests work.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware