Originally Posted By: silvertones
I haven't looked but is the ability to stack players onto a single track in BIAB no longer available?

Just the opposite. It's not only still available, but the Medley option has been expanded in version 2019 so that each individual instrument on a channel can have the volume level adjusted. Open up the RealTrack Picker and the page has been modified to include a new box to set the volume for each individual instrument. Also, though I haven't tested this yet, count the number of additional instrument tracks allowed to be added and there's 10. The First slot has the original RealTrack inserted and then 10 additional tracks for a total of 11 tracks per channel. There are several selections to how these tracks play on the song project, including have all the tracks play simultaneously. As far as I can tell, these instrument changes are also automatically cross faded because I never have issues of the two instruments interfering with each other. Also note these instruments do not have to be different instruments such as flute, trumpet, sax, etc. PGMusic also created new Medley RealStyles for 2019.

Track instruments can be variations of the same instrument by the same artist. For instance, use a strumming acoustic guitar by session artist A from one style and a Fingerpick acoustic guitar by session artist A from another style and you'll likely be getting the same guitar being played by the same artist and they may work great together with your song. Similarly, if a guitar by artist B plays different strumming patterns between A Part markers and B Part Markers and the artist is included in another Style that he plays different Part A and B strumming patterns that vary from the first Style, you possibly can get 4 different strumming patterns for your song, all on the same channel, with the same guitar by the same artist. Using the StylePicker in BIAB can be very useful in finding complimentary instruments by the same artist.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.