Hi Stefan,

Thank you very much for your kind response to my post which unfortunately took some focus away from the great music you make.

I know that you are using images that are "published under a Creative Commons license, thus asking for the author to be mentioned when used" and I am glad that you are responding positively to my request of giving them just a little bit more viewing time.

It's a difficult subject to discuss, because where is the borderline, when have you given the artist enough viewing time?

If I'm using a part of a poem under the CC licence in a book, the original artists name will be in the book for an eternity... and easy for everyone to look up. In movies, television shows and videos like yours there are no exact rules about how long time you will have to display the artists name - hence the very short time that is the norm in these days.

So I am just trying to make people, who make films, tv shows or videos, aware of the fact that the audience only have a short time to notice who were the original creator of some on the imagery, so I think it is only decent to give them (the CC creators) a few more seconds on screen.

Let us stop that discussion now... and make more music! smile
Will