Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud

Hey Janice and I were shopping for craft brews the other day and up on the ceiling we spotted a fellow who has to be a member of one of your groups! We wanted to talk to him but he wouldn't come down from the ceiling....

We've watched the video a couple of times on the computer and plan to watch it this evening on the big screen...and we are gonna set aside some time to explore your website.

"Life's like a sewer.
What you get out of it depends on
what you put into it. "

Ain't that the gospel truth!

Tom Lehrer? Yep....worth anybody's time.

We are a bit late to the party and all the accolades have been dished out but we agree with them and found this highly enjoyable. As a maker of primitive still image lyric videos I remain in awe of your skills with this. And, hey, no matter how much time you put in it you have something to show for the creative effort. Beats the hell outa just sitting on the couch.

Fun is good and this was fun in spades.

Thank you!!!

J&B

PS: Sent you a pm

Hi-ho,

a magnificently shaped body, beautiful hair (all over), that friendly facial expression, sunglasses - I can hardly believe it, but you must have found the twin brother I always felt I must have. Shame on my parents who must have sold him to the U.S. immediately after birth, but they were so poor in the 5ß0s...

But he seems to be doing all right - being an advertising icon for beer in Georgia isn't all that bad, is it...
But he's too skinny for posing for craft brew - I guess he must be advertising for, ah, Bud light, perhaps...

And if I'm wrong he must be Karl Marx

Sorry, I digress...

Thanks a lot for your wonderful comment on LILAS, I'm really happy that you enjoyed my way of exposing how things should work in a just world sick

Yes, watching videos on the big screen is even more fun - we always kinda celebrate the roll-out of our latest vids by watching them on the big screen for the first time, having a glass of champa..., well, beer, apple juice or whatevr...

Thanks again for giving me such nice feedback.

All the best,

Stefan

PS: Please accept my apologies for not replying to your PM - I must have missed the PG notification.