Originally Posted By: Al-David
Stefan!

I've listened to this several times but just now getting to comment on it. You are a master of entertainment! Your videos are second to none and Maha really knows how to make them shine!! And then ... there's the song. Holy smoke, my friend! You have talent of various origins just oozing all over the place!

What a great song and video., You always impress me with the quality and professionalism of your writing, vocals, guitar playing and production skills. Ah ... to be so talented!

Wishing you and Maha the very best!

Alan

My dear friend Alan,

whenever I read your comments on my projects I have sort of the feeling that you're talking about someone else. smile

You know that I'm always more than flattered by any positive review of yours, but I really do not regard myself as being half (if at all...) as talented as you say.

I like what I'm doing and I replace any missing talent by a LOT of patience. And whenever there are weak points in the projects, I bring in Maha and the rest of the gang to distract the viewer from them cool

But, of course, I'm really happy that you liked and enjoyed that project and I want to thank you so much for those kind words you had for it and me.

Please give Di a big hug from Maha and me - we hope so much that she's completely recovered by now!!!

All the best to both of you,

Stefan