I have maybe 100 song (covers) I can and have done with RB they are midi file that have been updated with RTs and Rds. I have maybe 20 songs in BiaB I have made more recently. I have used them as well.

However with cover songs I have started to work with an iPad app called Jamzone. You have to purchase the songs but they are not ridiculous in price I have collected around 110 so far new ones come out each week and they are pretty good kind of a multi track karaoke file you can change pitch, and turn off any track you want it also scrolls the lyrics and chords. I bought an iPad holder for my mike stand so I can reach it to start songs. The developer is active and response to suggestions. I ask for set folders and he added it pretty quickly.

For my sound I bluetooth the iPad to my Gemini tower (picture Bose tower for a better price) and plug my guitar and mic into the tower by cables. Pretty slick setup.

Last edited by RobH; 02/09/19 02:51 AM.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.