Greetings to you.

You insert the SCALER VST into the Melody track, or the THRU track or any uneeded track. I have only been able to attach the SCALER VST into with the first slot of the track. I have used theTHRU or MELODY track and probably any other unused or undeeded track coould be used (eg. SOLOIST etc.). The SCALER VST is never accepted when you try to put SCALER VST into a VST “Effects” slot-- i.e. the 2nd or 3rd etc. slots below the first one which is for the Default Synth and/or VST instrument .

I wonder how to copy or paste the MIDI notes from the SCALER VST into BAIB or BANDSTAND . Any suggestions?

In sophisticated DAWS you can simply drag the midi notes from SCALER write onto one of the MIDI tracks within the DAW like Abelton Live etc.

Does anybody know how to use SCALER in CAKEWALK and how to drag the midi notes from SCALER right onto a CAKEWALK midi track?

I hope this post will help some songwriters. I found I got a nice chord progression quickly in SCALER but I had to type the chords manually into BAIB. Still I have a nice song in progress. SCALER from Plugin Boutique has a free demo.

Last edited by Peter K. Hewer; 02/20/19 09:55 AM.