Originally Posted By: Al-David
Hi Noel ...

This is one of my very favorite genres of music and you aced it in every possible way. It's like listening to the soundtrack of a 1947 classic movie (but with better production skill and tools). My mother had a classic voice for this music and you brought back some great memories of her.

The mix is great... everything balanced and perfectly situated. This is the best vocal I've heard from you. A simply wonderful listen and skillful creation.

Wishing you the very best ...

Alan

Hi Alan,

Thank you for having a listen! I always appreciate hearing from you and Di. As I see it, the 30s and 40s were terrific times for music. Some of the best melodists and lyricists ever to create songs come from that period. I'm really glad that my song inspired some memories of your mum. Whenever I write something, I always hope that it means something to someone, somewhere.

I so sorry that it has taken me some time to reply to you. I hope that all is travelling along as well as possible for you and Di.

Thank you again and please know that my best healing thoughts are always heading your way.
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024